Friday, June 20, 2014

still good and still on the blog

If you follow my Instagram, then you know I've been making a lot of goodies that are.. wait for it.. already on my silly, little blog. I post recipes on here not only for your lovely convenience but for my own, too. I can't remember every ingredient, measurement, and detail I've done in the past. But good news, the recipes are still tried and true to what I remember.

Here's a look at some of my favorite recipes on this blog that I recreated recently:

Grain-Free Granola: I have more requests for this recipe than probably anything else from my blog.  It looks ordinary, but it's probably my favorite snack ever. It's healthy, Paleo, grain-free, and definitely addicting. It's also super easy to make, and homemade granola is the best granola. It goes well in yogurt, with milk, or by the palmful.



Rustic Apple Pie: My dad loves apple pie, so I jazzed up this homemade rustic apple pie for him. The tart of the green apple and the buttery, crunchy sparkling sugar crust are the perfect combo. It's pretty and it should be made for people you really love.


Cheddar Jalapeño Bagels: Look at this bagel. Really look at it. How could this not be amazing?! My coworker said she was dreaming about it recently and [didn't you hear?] I make dreams come true. That's just what I do. She told me that since she had my cheddar jalapeño bagel, she has not eaten a store-bought one. With the jalapeños mixed into the dough and laid on top, this satisfies jalapeño lovers everywhere.


These three recipes are some of my absolute favorites. Try them! You won't regret it. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment